DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

This is when I'm glad my auto-payment goes through Paypal. No direct connection to my cards.
Ah... The only time I never got my charges reversed was through my Paypal account which I had used years in the past with a restaurant. (My restaurant account was hacked.) All fraudulent charges to my CC's were all immediately reversed once I called my bank.

Ah... The only time I never got my charges reversed was through my Paypal account which I had used years in the past with a restaurant. (My restaurant account was hacked.) All fraudulent charges to my CC's were all immediately reversed once I called my bank.

I stopped using PayPal. They caused so many issues when I had to dispute a charge. I spent hours on the phone with AmEx trying to get things fixed. I never use PayPal anymore because of that.

I stopped using PayPal. They caused so many issues when I had to dispute a charge. I spent hours on the phone with AmEx trying to get things fixed. I never use PayPal anymore because of that.
Paypal has quickly handled eBay disputes to my satisfaction, and I've always gone through the credit card companies for issues affecting them.

I have a lot of faith and loyalty in Dish. Every disruption I have ever experienced was either to protect my bill from increasing and or I was compensated for it. In the past I have been given credits, a Roku box, OTA antenna, free movies and so much more! No matter the size of the company or who they are all of them are vulnerable to be hacked. I received a call from someone claiming to be a police officer a few weeks ago. I never answer and sent the voice mail to my local police who said it is becoming very common. They will try anything these days! By the way they were even able to change their caller ID to appear to be from a local police department! Be very careful. Best advice Do not answer. call directly to the company a phone number you know is their number. Do not even reply to a text. Emails are starting to look so real. Again, go directly to that company and never through an unrequested email. Crazy world these days I would do anything to go back to the 70s.

I'm a Boost customer and haven't been able to get into my account. Still says "pardon our dust" today

C57F296B-B15E-4754-A0E6-802A081CA5ED.png

I have a lot of faith and loyalty in Dish. Every disruption I have ever experienced was either to protect my bill from increasing and or I was compensated for it. In the past I have been given credits, a Roku box, OTA antenna, free movies and so much more! No matter the size of the company or who they are all of them are vulnerable to be hacked. I received a call from someone claiming to be a police officer a few weeks ago. I never answer and sent the voice mail to my local police who said it is becoming very common. They will try anything these days! By the way they were even able to change their caller ID to appear to be from a local police department! Be very careful. Best advice Do not answer. call directly to the company a phone number you know is their number. Do not even reply to a text. Emails are starting to look so real. Again, go directly to that company and never through an unrequested email. Crazy world these days I would do anything to go back to the 70s.
Yes the 70s with Watergate hearings and a president resigning office. Bring back those good old days. ;)

I can't even pay my bill. There seems to be NO WAY to pay at this time.
I think it's safe to assume Dish won't cancel your service for non-payment at this point.

On edit: From Dish.com/current-customer-support:

Frequently Asked Questions

Will I be charged any late fees for not being able to make a payment on time?

When our systems are back up, we will review accounts for late fees that occurred while customers were unable to make payments, and those late fees will be removed.

I am trying to make a payment/will my service be shut off in the meantime?
We are currently experiencing issues with processing payments and making account updates for some customers. If you are affected, you will not lose your service while we’re resolving this issue. Thanks for being a valued DISH customer.