Dish HD DVR 622 Question

bikeman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 26, 2005
Gibraltar Michigan
Hi

Currently TV 2 from the DVR connects to my TV's DVD recorder, then out to TV, wondering when 2009 comes around, will that still work, or will i have to get either my own Satellite receiver down here, or something. I know the Analog switch off in 2009 doesn't affect Cable/Satellite, but i just wanna be sure, since i do use my dvd-recorder and Satellite quite a bit.

Thank you All

P.S. If i was to eventually trade in unused 311, could i Dish it up to HD Receiver for this TV, and switch TV2 to another TV for sister, or would that wouldn't work, I'd probably go for the VIP 612 DVR so if i don't have a DVD disc ready, i could record a show really quick with the DVR.

Does anyone know if you can use an hdmi switcher with a 622? I bought a new dvd player with hdmi and my tv only has one hdmi out. I currently have my 622 connected to the one port, but I want to run the 622 and the new dvd player through hdmi. If you can use one, what is a good hdmi switcher to buy?

Does anyone know if you can use an hdmi switcher with a 622? I bought a new dvd player with hdmi and my tv only has one hdmi out. I currently have my 622 connected to the one port, but I want to run the 622 and the new dvd player through hdmi. If you can use one, what is a good hdmi switcher to buy?
Check www.monoprice.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts