Dish HD forum merges with main forum

Didn't realize that.... When I go there, I see all the mention of Free To Air and thought "nothing for me here". Maybe the subscription link needs to be spelled out or, get rid of the FTA list on the first page you come to and instead, list "Free To Air", DirecTV, Dish, and so on as links.

Yeah, it is confusing, and probably needs a redesign.

When you logged in to the new forum, you should have received a message from Scott explaining the new format. Did you NOT read it or did you skip to the end and ignore it.

When you logged in to the new forum, you should have received a message from Scott explaining the new format. Did you NOT read it or did you skip to the end and ignore it.

My link to Sat Guys goes directly to the Dish Network Forum. I didn't see anything "explaining the new format".

So, what did it say?

The HD forums were mostly stretched and upconverted, you couldn't tell them from the regular forums anyway. :D

No such message on my browser! I think this is a bad move.

I think the elimination of the Dish HD Forum is a bad move. For a site that already has way too many forums that are truly niche forums appealing to less than 1% of the membership, it seems really dumb to eliminate a forum that is frequented by a substantial percentage of the community. I seldom checked the main Dish forum because it usually dealt with a lot of issues I stopped caring about several years ago. Please bring back the Dish HD Forum!

My vote, THUMBS DOWN on the new Dish forums arrangement!

That had nothing to do with forum re-arranging. It was in regards to the new rules of the site. The re-arranging came a day or so later (when the site was down on Sunday morning).

I'am proud to be a dumb American and I want a forum on just bad customer service I want Dish to wake up and become the company it we 15 Years ago when I used to work for Charlie the Tuna.

Is their anyone else who wants a forum on customer service good or bad??

Can it be that I'am the only one who cares about the quality of Dish Customer Service??

I will now step down from the soap box--it is slippery

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts