Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here is some Dish HD news that was just sent out to retailers. (It is not the HD news we are talking about in the pub members forum... btw they just lit up a 4th channel in testing) ;)

So here we go!

• DISH Network plans to launch HD locals in the following 6 markets in Q1 2008:

Cleveland, Ohio; Flint, Michigan; Ft. Myers, Florida; Greenville, North Carolina; Orlando, Florida; West Palm Beach, Florida

• DISH Network plans to launch HD locals in the following 21 markets in the first half of Q2 2008:

Austin, Texas; Baltimore, Maryland; Beaumont, Texas; Columbia, South Carolina; Fargo, North Dakota; Florence-Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Grand Rapids, Michigan; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Greensboro, North Carolina; Huntsville, Alabama; Jackson, Mississippi; Knoxville, Tennessee; Madison, Wisconsin; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Mobile, Alabama; Richmond, Virginia; Sherman, TX-Ada, Oklahoma; Tampa, Florida; Waco, Texas; Wichita Falls, Texas

If your city is not listed PLEASE do not email me or PM me asking when your town is coming.... I DON'T HONESTLY KNOW! I do know that I don't see Hartford, CT on the list yet (which I guess is ok since DirecTV carries the Hartford locals in HD;))

Woot Wichita Falls, a #143 (or so) DMA coming soon. I have a feeling we are under a spot beam somewhere! I have my 61.5 Dish operating for the spot beam action. Our Fox finally went HD last Thursday in time for the superbowl, and my inside sources tell me April for NBC the last of the majors to convert.

west palm.. holy freaking poo batman.. it sure as heck took long enough..

I did send out nasty grams to all my locals tell them I will continue watching miami locals till they are offered on dish.. lol..

Woot Wichita Falls, a #143 (or so) DMA coming soon. I have a feeling we are under a spot beam somewhere! I have my 61.5 Dish operating for the spot beam action. Our Fox finally went HD last Thursday in time for the superbowl, and my inside sources tell me April for NBC the last of the majors to convert.
It has to be a spot on 61.5 for them to put Lawton/Wichita Falls and Sherman/Ada up before Tulsa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)