Dish HD Locals via Satellite a travesty

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don't know for sure, except that they want to make sure that everyone in the country gets to view it by tv first . Then they can show it for free on their website.

Lost was unwatchable on Channel 13 KTRK HD last night. I had to switch to the SD channel. I have also noticed that lately audio and video have a bad sync problem during the local news on 13 while the other local stations do not appear to have the sync problem.

I had the same problem, the last 45 minutes or so were completely unwatchable. I just sent an email to the address Mike DC05 listed. I'm used to hearing 2 to 3 second audio dropouts (and it seemed like they hadn't been as frequent lately) but this was terrible. If I can "spare a timer" I'll record the ota hd signal and see if the same thing happens on other shows I record on 13. I'm several days behind on "my shows", at least I can catch Lost on the ABC website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts