Dish HD only package

T

tstray

Dec 11, 2006
I see this hasn't been posted yet. It's been confirmed that Dish Network will have an HD only package priced at $29.99 per month ($34.99 with locals). They list it as having 43 national HD channels. It looks to include everything but the premium movie channels and regional sports networks. You can add premium movie channels at the regular price as well as International or a la carte channels (Outdoors channel, Bloomberg, etc). Dish confirmed this in the retailer facts blast that was posted yesterday.

They also mentioned that for the first time there will be a Dish Latino Max HD package. There will also be a Dish Latino DVR Advantage package.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Stay Tuned:

I am posting full details now of this new package.

tigerfan33

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
I see this hasn't been posted yet. It's been confirmed that Dish Network will have an HD only package priced at $29.99 per month ($34.99 with locals). They list it as having 43 national HD channels. It looks to include everything but the premium movie channels and regional sports networks. You can add premium movie channels at the regular price as well as International or a la carte channels (Outdoors channel, Bloomberg, etc). Dish confirmed this in the retailer facts blast that was posted yesterday.

They also mentioned that for the first time there will be a Dish Latino Max HD package. There will also be a Dish Latino DVR Advantage package.

Can you post a link??

ggw2000

ggw2000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 20, 2004
Out here somewhere
Interested..

Stay Tuned:

I am posting full details now of this new package.

I'm interested in this but at one point it was rumored that for an additional $X you could get the premium channels without all the premium packages. I assume this was probably erroneous information?
Gerry

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yes it was, when someone posted it here I denied it. Doing such a thing would be suicide for the premium channels. :)

M

Mdvalenz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Dec 22, 2007
Sounds pretty good. We watch all HD channels except scifi and usa so when they add those I think we will get this instead.
Any word on if it includes the HD channels on all tiers or just the AT100 tier? We have the top 100 and it would be great to get the other 3 or so channels as well.