Dish HD only package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tstray

Original poster
Dec 11, 2006
I see this hasn't been posted yet. It's been confirmed that Dish Network will have an HD only package priced at $29.99 per month ($34.99 with locals). They list it as having 43 national HD channels. It looks to include everything but the premium movie channels and regional sports networks. You can add premium movie channels at the regular price as well as International or a la carte channels (Outdoors channel, Bloomberg, etc). Dish confirmed this in the retailer facts blast that was posted yesterday.

They also mentioned that for the first time there will be a Dish Latino Max HD package. There will also be a Dish Latino DVR Advantage package.

I see this hasn't been posted yet. It's been confirmed that Dish Network will have an HD only package priced at $29.99 per month ($34.99 with locals). They list it as having 43 national HD channels. It looks to include everything but the premium movie channels and regional sports networks. You can add premium movie channels at the regular price as well as International or a la carte channels (Outdoors channel, Bloomberg, etc). Dish confirmed this in the retailer facts blast that was posted yesterday.

They also mentioned that for the first time there will be a Dish Latino Max HD package. There will also be a Dish Latino DVR Advantage package.

Can you post a link??

Sounds pretty good. We watch all HD channels except scifi and usa so when they add those I think we will get this instead.
Any word on if it includes the HD channels on all tiers or just the AT100 tier? We have the top 100 and it would be great to get the other 3 or so channels as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)