Dish HD vs Disney (DISH sort of won...)

It is indeed a sad situation and it seems that there is just not enough squeak for this squeaky wheel to get fixed. Even if you personally do not care about losing Disney HD, just the fact that you lost a HD channel should get your dander up. It's not what you lost, it's simply that you lost.

tomcrown1 said:
Charlie is in a strong position. Dish will not lose to many customers over this because of the HD for life program. A lot of subscribers who have HD signed up for this promo.

I don't really even consider it free HD. When some of are paying $9.00 or more for receivers. Basically he just calls the fee something else. He's not dumb because I'm sure there's more people out there with 4room system then people with HD.

inazsully said:
It is indeed a sad situation and it seems that there is just not enough squeak for this squeaky wheel to get fixed. Even if you personally do not care about losing Disney HD, just the fact that you lost a HD channel should get your dander up. It's not what you lost, it's simply that you lost.

I'm glad they dropped a few channels. More bandwidth for those remaining! Just don't drop a channel that I actually watch.... :)

the only way theses channels come back to dish is ether more Disney owned networks/Local O&O stations contract expire, or settle the lawsuit they have over ESPNU.

Maybe Charlie can get the ala-carte thing going that he mentioned in the last chat. So those with young kids or adults who like "kiddie shows" can choose to purchase Disney or not.:D

I really don't care what the excuses are, they need to settle this crap and do it now!! Bring these HD channels back, bring in ESPNU in HD, and don't even get me started on ESPN classic going to that damn sports package... so many cfb games this past season were carried over on it cause of stupid basketball that I missed many starts of them when they shifted it to classic.

Yesterday, ESPN 2 was playing the ESPNews HD feed between basketball games, and they have completely changed their format. Gone are the side and top information panels. ESPNews HD now just looks like any other HD channel, really no different from SportsCenter.

I still think that it is pathetic that we don't got Disney back in HD. The only two kids channels we do have in HD show adult crud programs at night. Disney channels except ABC Family always has family programing on 24/7.

I am ending up watching some Disney shows on Netflix. I watched Avion High and they now have Camp Rock 2 all in HD on Netflix. They also added the latest season of Wizards of Waverly Place. They still however never added the newest season of Suite Life on Deck. Good Luck Charlie is coming soon on Neflix I just hope they also add the new show Shake it Up.

I still think that it is pathetic that we don't got Disney back in HD. The only two kids channels we do have in HD show adult crud programs at night. Disney channels except ABC Family always has family programing on 24/7.

I am ending up watching some Disney shows on Netflix. I watched Avion High and they now have Camp Rock 2 all in HD on Netflix. They also added the latest season of Wizards of Waverly Place. They still however never added the newest season of Suite Life on Deck. Good Luck Charlie is coming soon on Neflix I just hope they also add the new show Shake it Up.

so you are a 12 year old girl?

Added the latest season? Just watch one season of just one of the shows on DVD... and you pretty much see every show they've ever made. The jokes, personas, situations haven't changed since Hannah Montana. The HD doesn't improve anything. Have Netflix, watch Fraggle Rock.

:rolleyes:

Also I am not pleased witness cn losing another hour to adult swim. And yes many of my second cousins that are 8 to 12 are up past 9 pm.

To tell the truth since losing Disney HD since June I have been watching more Science Channel and History Channel science shows. Time to grow up.

My beef is that the only kids channels we do get in hd keep losing more hours to adults.

I really dont watch glc and kiu to girly but I do enjoy wizards. Disney XD is more for boys and losing that was worse. I really liked Aaron Stone.

As for you people here who hate Disney so you hate it don't need to put me down. Lets see if dish drops espn in hd which I dont care about. Also losing FX which I never watched you did not see me say I don't care if it comes back so the trolls. Get out.

Also I am not pleased witness cn losing another hour to adult swim. And yes many of my second cousins that are 8 to 12 are up past 9 pm.

To tell the truth since losing Disney HD since June I have been watching more Science Channel and History Channel science shows. Time to grow up.

My beef is that the only kids channels we do get in hd keep losing more hours to adults.

That has nothing to do with Dish Network. They don't have control to what programming any channel provides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)