Dish HD vs Disney (DISH sort of won...)

Darn, was hoping that something would be announced at Team Summit as Scott reported a few weeks ago that Disney was a sponsor and thought that they may have been close to a deal.

jaredbo said:
Darn, was hoping that something would be announced at Team Summit as Scott reported a few weeks ago that Disney was a sponsor and thought that they may have been close to a deal.

They were a sponsor but I never heard any talks.

jaredbo said:

Disney was also a sponsor at last years Team Summit.

Can we lock this thread so that we don't think something has happened when it gets bumped back up? This would help because the only Disney related thread worth opening at that point would be one started by Scott.

Yespage said:
Can we lock this thread so that we don't think something has happened when it gets bumped back up? This would help because the only Disney related thread worth opening at that point would be one started by Scott.

No point. Someone will just start a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Obviously Scott hasn't posted any updates on this situation so I am not looking for anything more than what people think the next step is in this ordeal? We keep seeing that nothing will change until the ESPN contract comes up for renewal but are there any court proceedings scheduled in the coming months that anyone knows of or is the on-going lawsuit wrapped up?? If we are waiting for the ESPN contract to expire, does anyone have a timeline such within the next year, 5 years, etc?? Just curious as to how much longer this could last since we are nearly 27 months into this ordeal.

jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)