Dish HD vs Disney (DISH sort of won...)

Greed will catch up with you sooner or later.It might not be today,tomorrow or next year.It will come eventually though...

Not making a profit and not having investors will catch up to you sooner or later. It might not be today, tomorrow or next year. It will come eventually though...

Deleted response to troll post that has been deleted.

Last edited:
I don't know where all these trolls are coming from, but I am lucky I stocked up on a few gallons of Troll B Gone while I was in Mexico last week. :D

Does anyone know if Dish and Disney are even close to coming to an agreement? Or if the contract in despute is almost up? It's approaching 2 years since the HD feeds were pulled and to me Dish might as well cut their losses instead of wasting money countersuing back and forth. Watching movies in SD on ABC Family is becoming less and less enjoyable :S

I don't know where all these trolls are coming from, but I am lucky I stocked up on a few gallons of Troll B Gone while I was in Mexico last week. :D

attachment.php

Does anyone know if Dish and Disney are even close to coming to an agreement? Or if the contract in despute is almost up? It's approaching 2 years since the HD feeds were pulled and to me Dish might as well cut their losses instead of wasting money countersuing back and forth. Watching movies in SD on ABC Family is becoming less and less enjoyable :S

sorry, there's no update, if there was one, Scott would have it on the front page.

I haven't heard any updates since early last month which it seemed like they were close to a deal.

While it may or may not be a clue, I do notice that DISNEY is the main sponsor next month for Dish Network's Team Summit event in Orlando.

2012 Team Summit RETAILER INFO site - 2012 Sponsors | Online Registration by Cvent

Things that make you go hmmm...

Now that seems very odd. Maybe that could be one of their big announcments at Summit. I'm wondering what they're going to be able to announce that will really get retailers excited. Last year it was the sales app and iPads.