Dish HD vs Disney (DISH sort of won...)

yes. asked them whats the deal since4 they are in the top 5 dish america channels my family watches.
So, let me get this straight, you thought that you would get better info from a Dish CSR than what has been posted on this forum for weeks? I call that anything but intelligent.

i'll never sign another 2 year commitment with a company again. i won'teven upgrade my cell phone right now because I want to keep my optionsopen. these contracts are stupid inthe sense the company can do whatever boneheaded business decision it wants and the customer can suck it. Oh and the CSRs are always full of crap.

They've lied to me numerous times on the phone about it. I finally canceled and went with DirecTV. The Disney thing was just the last straw. When I canceled they said they would charge me $15 to send their box back - even though I've been paying for it for 6 years. When I asked to speak to his supervisor he put me on hold and hung up on me. I'm just tired of the fees every time I switch programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts