Dish Home Interactive ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blueman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
House
i was browsing through the dish home interactive and under the NEWS option i see a Lottery. i try to go to it and it tells me its $0.50 /month can anyone tell me more about this or what it is?? thanks

No offense, but I found this in 2 seconds on the dishnetwork.com site:

Lottery
The Dish Lottery Application will present the viewer with lottery results provided by lottery.com. This includes lotteries in all states in the U.S., provinces in Canada and Puerto Rico. Customers can select results from different lottery games within each region or state selected and can add favorites based on the lottery games they are most interested in. The application will first check the smartcard for a valid subscription. If there is not a valid subscription, the customer will have the option to subscribe. Once the subscription is activated, the customer will return to the application. Based on the customer’s ZIP code, lottery results will be shown for the customer’s state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)