anyone with a 622/NHL CI HD schedule the next week?

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
I have a 211 and I can only see Thursday and Friday's schedule, so far I see 4 games for thursday and 2 for Friday. thanks

Looks like 13 for Saturday, 2 for Sunday and 4 on Monday. However it shows "No Info Available" on all the NHLHD channels after this weekend.

13????????????????????????? WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are any of them CBC-HD? would it be too much to ask if you could post the games? thanks a bunch. I am dissapointed and angry that TSN and CBC HD are not being shown.

Sharks/Avalanche is the only game on Sunday, on NHL.com Altitude is the only station showing the game in HD.

13????????????????????????? WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are any of them CBC-HD? would it be too much to ask if you could post the games? thanks a bunch. I am dissapointed and angry that TSN and CBC HD are not being shown.

Wait wait wait- all 13 NHL games are showing up on HD channels for Saturday in the guide? Can someone please verify that this is correct?

Saturday Schedule:

MTL vs. Torotno (CBC)

NYR vs OTT (CBC)

NYR vs OTT (NYR)

PHI vs Edmonton (PHI)

BUFF vs NYI (BUF)

BUFF vs NYI (NYI)

CAR vs WAS (WSH)

NJ vs FLA (NJ)

NJ vs FLA (FLA)

ANA vs PITT (ANA)

ATL vs TB (TB)

DAL vs NASH (DAL)

COL vs MIN (CBJ)

DET vs CHI (DET)

BOS vs. PHO

STL vs LA (LA)

Sorry about Sunday error, read the San Jose vs Col game twice. It does say "no info available" but who knows, maybe it will get some info closer to game times...

Saturday Schedule:

MTL vs. Torotno (CBC)

NYR vs OTT (CBC)

NYR vs OTT (NYR)

PHI vs Edmonton (PHI)

BUFF vs NYI (BUF)

BUFF vs NYI (NYI)

CAR vs WAS (WSH)

NJ vs FLA (NJ)

NJ vs FLA (FLA)

ANA vs PITT (ANA)

ATL vs TB (TB)

DAL vs NASH (DAL)

COL vs MIN (CBJ)

DET vs CHI (DET)

BOS vs. PHO

STL vs LA (LA)

Sorry about Sunday error, read the San Jose vs Col game twice. It does say "no info available" but who knows, maybe it will get some info closer to game times...

Are you sure This is the list from the HD channels in the 9543-9558 range?

are you sure that isn't the SD schedule? Just seems too good to be true and if indeed it is it still is weird b/c CBC has a DH in HD Thursday night tomorrow and they aren't in the NHL CI HD listings.

I'm only seeing 2 games on Saturday on the CI HD channels:

Carolina/Washington - 9549
Anaheim/Pittsburgh - 9552

Thursday i'm seeing:

NJ/Tampa Bay - 9548
Colorado/Nashville - 9549
St.Louis/Phoenix - 9555

sorry guys...I was just posting the SD channels and I thought that's what you were looking for.

My NHLHD Channels all switch to "No info available" at 3:30 am on Thursday Morning so I can't see any of scheduled HD games. Not sure what that's about.

I'm only seeing 2 games on Saturday on the CI HD channels:

Carolina/Washington - 9549
Anaheim/Pittsburgh - 9552

Thursday i'm seeing:

NJ/Tampa Bay - 9548
Colorado/Nashville - 9549
St.Louis/Phoenix - 9555

Two a day is pretty nice. Three is better!

Edit- anything on Friday?

In the guide where it lists the game in the 500s, when there is a HD game it says (For example)

547- NHL - Buffalo vs. NY Islanders (BUF)
547- NHLHD - Buffalo vs. NY Islanders (BUF)

If there is no HD it says:

547- NHL - Buffalo vs. NY Islanders (BUF)
547- NHLHD - NHL Center Ice

sorry guys...I was just posting the SD channels and I thought that's what you were looking for.

well, that still helps me a ton- to see both feeds again being carried. i'm with directv but am switching for this reason alone-

can anyone confirm if both feeds of any of tonites games are being shown?

well, that still helps me a ton- to see both feeds again being carried. i'm with directv but am switching for this reason alone-

can anyone confirm if both feeds of any of tonites games are being shown?

There are only a few games on and I don't see any dual feeds. I'd check tomorrow if I were you to make sure. But it shows in my guide they are providing both feeds for Tomorrow's games. I'd be 99% confident in saying they are carrying both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts