Dish hypocrisy sinks to new low - Do they think we're all stupid!

If they want to continue giving credit on the bill and/or continue giving things away to continue keeping you on a contract, then that is fine by me as long as they give me a good deal and give me what they promised me the whole way through. I wonder how good their retention numbers will be this time and how many more net subscriber gains they will show? I hear Directv lowered their churn quite a bit. You got to throw a bone to the customers often now to prevent them from straying.

If they want to continue giving credit on the bill and/or continue giving things away to continue keeping you on a contract, then that is fine by me as long as they give me a good deal and give me what they promised me the whole way through. I wonder how good their retention numbers will be this time and how many more net subscriber gains they will show? I hear Directv lowered their churn quite a bit. You got to throw a bone to the customers often now to prevent them from straying.

A shrewd business man would just put the puppies down... It would cost less than retention of people who will just jump ship in six months unless you give them more anyways. Retention of greed is a never-ending cycle. You spend money to get a customer, you shouldn't have to spend even more to keep them provided you're fair with them. Fair, does not equal free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)