Dish install

kpip99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
Complete. I'll be up all night messing with it. Very impressive. Took about 3 hours 1 hopper with sling and 1 super Joey. The tech said they don't give out those channel lineup cards anymore and it seems most of the ones I've seen online are out if date. Does anyone know if dish will mail me a couple or a current one online I can print ?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Trying to set all my series' to record. Gonna take some time to learn but best way is trail and error.

If you have a tablet, smart phone, or a computer you can download the dish anywhere app or download a app called TV Guide and get your channel lineup. Hope this helps.

When setting your timers make sure you set it to record a few minutes before and a few minutes after. Yes, trial and error is the best way to learn but once you get use to it, it's a piece of cake.

Don't get mad if you notice some features not working within the first 72 hours. That's normal. Usually after the first night you have access to everything, but sometimes does take up to 72 hours.

Ok thanks. So far I'm in awe of this hopper.

Don't forget if you get the survey call from Dish for the tech to take it and press all 0's!! Anything but 0's which gives them 10's will hurt him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)