Dish is Down

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
For you guys, trying to get into mydish.com will not work and for us technicians we can’t do anything like activate, modify jobs, etc and there’s no timetable on when it will be fixed. Figured I’d come here and let you guys know

I am getting invalid log in or PW when I try to log in to DA.

Is this part of the problem you mention?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Page has a banner acknowledging a temporary problem...

For you guys, trying to get into mydish.com will not work and for us technicians we can’t do anything like activate, modify jobs, etc and there’s no timetable on when it will be fixed. Figured I’d come here and let you guys know

giphy.gif

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am getting invalid log in or PW when I try to log in to DA.

Is this part of the problem you mention?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.
Hi, Navychop! Yes, the DISH Anywhere app is included in the issues that we are experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will continue to work on resolving this as quickly as possible.

--Trisha R.

Probably a bad cable

:hiding
Damn right, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check Layer 1 before moving up the chain. Go ahead and spend hours troubleshooting only to realize you've got a loose cable somewhere, embarrassing as hell.

You might think "Is it plugged in?" is a stupid question but you would be amazed the number of times it isn't, and I'm not just talking power, keyboard/mouse/monitor cable/network, all need to be checked for Layer 1 issues.

Hi, Navychop! Yes, the DISH Anywhere app is included in the issues that we are experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will continue to work on resolving this as quickly as possible.

--Trisha R.

Welcome Trisha!

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Status
Please reply by conversation.