DISH Joey Bluetooth Adapter Giveaway

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The Joey Bluetooth Adapter lets you listen to audio from your Joey on your Bluetooth Headphones or Bluetooth Speaker System!

DISH Network gave us a bunch of these adapters at CES to give away to our members so, we will give them away!

Now here is the catch. First this giveaway is only open to those folks who actually have a DISH Hopper and Joey. If you do not have a DISH Joey then this adapter is USELESS to you.

Second it will be first come, first served, when I open the thread those who say reply they want one first will be the ones to get one. We have 22 of these Bluetooth Adapters to give away. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!

Third those who are selected you will be required to send me a self addressed stamped envelope, on this self addressed stamped envelope please affix two first class stamps. However if you are a SatelliteGuys Pub Member to thank you for your support I will cover the costs in shipping your adapter to you.

Those who are selected will be notified by a private message here on SatelliteGuys.

For those of you who have mailed their SASE to me please PM me and let me know you have mailed it. If I hear nothing back from you by Friday January 30th, I will assume you don't want it and pick the next people on the list.

These adapters will only be mailed to US addresses. Limit one per member.

So if you want one please let us know in a reply below that you have a DISH Joey and a Bluetooth device you want to use with it.

Again first come first served! This list will be closed later today.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! I would like to get a FREE Joey Bluetooth adapter
And yes I have a DISH Hopper and Joey and Bluetooth Headphone's.

I'm in! I've got the Joey, BT headphones for the BDRM and one annoyed wife when I watch TV late at night!

I would like one please Scott. :)

I have Two Hoppers and two Joeys, and plan to pair my headset with the bedroom joey!

The Joey Bluetooth Adapter lets you listen to audio from your Joey on your Bluetooth Headphones or Bluetooth Speaker System!

DISH Network gave us a bunch of these adapters at CES to give away to our members so, we will give them away!

Now here is the catch. First this giveaway is only open to those folks who actually have a DISH Hopper and Joey. If you do not have a DISH Joey then this adapter is USELESS to you.

Second it will be first come, first served, when I open the thread those who say reply they want one first will be the ones to get one. We have 22 of these Bluetooth Adapters to give away. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!

Third those who are selected you will be required to send me a self addressed stamped envelope, on this self addressed stamped envelope please affix two first class stamps. However if you are a SatelliteGuys Pub Member to thank you for your support I will cover the costs in shipping your adapter to you.

Those who are selected will be notified by a private message here on SatelliteGuys.

For those of you who have mailed their SASE to me please PM me and let me know you have mailed it. If I hear nothing back from you by Friday January 30th, I will assume you don't want it and pick the next people on the list.

These adapters will only be mailed to US addresses. Limit one per member.

So if you want one please let us know in a reply below that you have a DISH Joey and a Bluetooth device you want to use with it.

Again first come first served! This list will be closed later today.

Me

Status
Please reply by conversation.