DISH Joey Bluetooth Adapter Giveaway

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like Gary and gasman have to share one. They both have the same post # (21). How does that happen?

Reactions: gasman882001
Ok here is the list. The list is separated into Non Pub Members, these folks will need to send me a self addressed stamped envelope with 2 first class stamps on it. I will pm them details in a little bit. The Pub Members are the folks who have supported SatelliteGuys so to thank them I will pay for their postage and get theirs out to them ASAP! If you are a Pub Member on this list feel free to PM me with your mailing address so I can get your Bluetooth adapter.

The numbers next to their names are the number they were. Again this was first come first served. If a non pub member does not mail me a self addressed stamped envelope with proper postage as explained in the first post by next Friday (January 30th) then I will move down the list to the next people on the list and offer the adapters to them.

I tried to make this as fair as possible with the limited amount of adapters I have. Again a big THANK YOU to DISH for providing us with these adapters! :D

Here is the list.

Non Pub Members

Dentke (1)
MGINCHICO (5)
donebu (6)
tallfence (7)
Barryaz1 (9)
rcdss (10)
Spidey27 (11)
rocatman (12)
Papa47 (13)
rlee22 (14)
Calbbs (16)
rick522 (18)

Pub Members

Gpflepsen (2)
darrengs (3)
dennispap (4)
gms49ers (8)
Dirtydan (15)
fuzzfacefrombboard (17)
David_jr (19)
dwarren2 (20)
gasman882001 (21)
GaryPen (22)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts