Dish just changed my owned 622 to leased

n4hmb

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
Tennessee...on the plateau
Just looked at my account on line and on 10/17 dish changed one of my two 622s to leased receiver for no apparent reason (I own them both). From following this forum I know that others have had this happen to them also. Can someone advise me as to the most expeditious way to get this corrected...be as specific as you can...please.

Thank you in advance for your help.:)

Bill

Update...

did the chat thing online...csr said he shows the receivers are still owned. said they were changed to leased and immediately changed back to owned.

funny thing thou...my online shows that the last activity was a change to leased. Also my sales tax charge increased. What alerted me to this in the first place was when I went online to pay my monthly bill, the amount due was different from my monthly statement.

I copied the text of the online chat wherein the CSR stated that the receivers are showing as owned, just in case this comes up again. Just wonder if the CSR was on the up and up or was just trying to get ride of me fast.

Update...

Well here's my answer to the CSRs' veracity. As you can see from the attachment my receiver is listed as DHA Leased Receiver on this months bill. So if all you get from the CSRs is a bunch of lies, how do I get this corrected?

on a separate issue, I could not figure out how to post the image in the body of this post, only way I could do it was to import it a an attachment. How do you post an image in the body?

Thanks Bill

Attachment didn't post...trying again

Attachments

• dishbill.JPG
    dishbill.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 202

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)