Dish Launches RSN's in HD

I live in the Denver market and was happy to see we had FOXRM channel 364 and watched the first Rockies game of the season in HD - but ever since there has been no programming on the channel. Just says DISH HD on it and plays music. There have been more games on since then but only the first game was on the channel. And looking out into the future on the program guide - nothing on the channel for the next week. So far no big deal to me.

Jeff

Apparently your area is slated to be covered by 129W. I'm sure the RSN plans are straight in line with their long term plans of HD LiL's when Ciel-2 goes live.

So what's it going to cost me to have my dish replaced with the correct dish? After all, the installer was the one that told me I could keep my current set up since I already had a Dish pointed at 61.5.

Where is FSN Detroit HD? Every cable company in Michigan has FSN HD! I think its time to dump Dish and go to Comcast. No excuses not having one of the biggest sports markets in HD!

So what's it going to cost me to have my dish replaced with the correct dish? After all, the installer was the one that told me I could keep my current set up since I already had a Dish pointed at 61.5.
I wouldn't think so. Do you only have 1 dish pointing at 61.5 or is it 2 smaller numbered dishes one pointing at 61.5 and the other at 110/119 but that doesn't see 129? Your locals are on 110, so why are you pointing at 61.5 in the first place? I thought that was only for Floridians.

Get the 7/16" wrench out and swing it over to 129W. Shouldn't take 30 minutes...if you have LOS that is.

I am using the 61.5 also due to when they did my 622 it was the only way for me to get the CBS in HD......which is now gone

So I as of now do not get these new HD channels and do i wait or call and have someone try to hit 129 ?

I really hate this mess as I was on 129 and the guy had to come back to get the CBS HD using the second small DISH

I had the 1000 but way back when we had to use 61.5 to get the CBS East HD feed. Sure wish I still had that as my locals have the worst PQ of all channels.

It was easier to hit the birds that way but right now it's costing me channels

Tiger

And some that aren't (NESN)

Got this message from NESN yesterday...

Thank you for your recent email regarding NESN HD on Dish Network.

NESN has talked to Dish Network about carrying NESN’s HD programming.

Dish Network has made a decision not to carry NESN HD at this time.

Thanks for watching NESN.

Sincerely,

Customer Relations

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Got this message from NESN yesterday...

Thank you for your recent email regarding NESN HD on Dish Network.

NESN has talked to Dish Network about carrying NESN’s HD programming.

Dish Network has made a decision not to carry NESN HD at this time.

Thanks for watching NESN.

Sincerely,

Customer Relations

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Surely the Rockies will bring in more subscribers than the Red Sox will, how dare anyone challenge this wisdom of Czar Charlie!

And even less interesting for those pointing to 61.5, so that if we sub to the RSN package, all we would get is one out of market HD RSN.

Well i hear ya. I would hope every rsn is up by college football. Even though it looks like i might switch. I am tired of waiting and all of the bs. The more HD for me the better. If D* come through with HD and up the quality then i am gone.