Dish LNBF and 3 Wally receivers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ElectronicsNut

Original poster
Mar 21, 2020
Central Florida
I now have 3 Wally receivers. I have 1 TailGater and 1 Play Maker Antenna. In the past I kept a Wally at home (Central Florida) and one in the RV for the Georgia mountains (summer). I now have my daughters family living with us and I purchased one more Wally (3 total). 1 Wally in the RV (next to the house) and 2 in the house.

I tried using the second connection on the PlayMaker and that did not work out because the second receiver is limited to the Sat that the Primary receiver is connected to.

I have a Dish HD antenna (pole mount) with a broken LNBF. I would like to get a new LNBF that is capable of 3 receivers. Does anyone know what LNBF will meet those needs. It is the Western Arc model that I need (110,119,129).

Thanks

For three Wally, you are looking for the Western Arc DPP (Dish Pro Plus) LNBF for a Dish 1000.2 model. There is such a thing as a Western Arc 1000.4 DPP LNBF, but that is rare. So, you probably have the 1000.2 dish, not the 1000.4 model.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts