Dish Loyalty Discounts / Customer Relations

DialgaChampion

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2015
New York
I have an H3 and AT250, been out of contract for a while now, and I was wondering how I would go about getting the best possible discounts for my monthly bill.

Is there a specific loyalty department or customer relations phone number I'd have to call, and is there something specific I have to mention to the representative in order to increase my chances of being offered a particular discount?

For instance, with some other cable/sat companies I've dealt with in the past, I had to specifically ask to be transferred to the cancellations dept. and then I'd tell the rep that I had received a better offer from a competitor, before they'd actually offer me any discounts on my bill to retain me. Just wondering how I would go about that with Dish.

I'm surprised you are out of contract seems like there would be another year to go? If you somehow are out of contract just ask DIRT for the current customer discount, which is $10 off package price, $5 off for autoplay for a total of $15 a month off. It will require a two year contract with no increase in package price over the two years. You might want to look at the Top 200 because DISH has moved so many channels there that was once only in the Top 250 and then save another $10 for a total of $25 off a month. If you do go to the Top 200 do it before you accept the two year deal.

Reactions: peggy97850
Thanks for all the help guys! I'll try the numbers you posted and see what I can get.

H3 was released 2/16 & upgrading usually requires a new 2yr agreement, shouldn't you still be under a contract?

I'm surprised you are out of contract seems like there would be another year to go? If you somehow are out of contract just ask DIRT for the current customer discount, which is $10 off package price, $5 off for autoplay for a total of $15 a month off. It will require a two year contract with no increase in package price over the two years. You might want to look at the Top 200 because DISH has moved so many channels there that was once only in the Top 250 and then save another $10 for a total of $25 off a month. If you do go to the Top 200 do it before you accept the two year deal.

I purchased it outright, so I didn't go on any commitment. I was actually thinking about downgrading to 200, but the problem is that it's missing some of the channels I like to watch, like Nicktoons.

Reactions: pattykay and Tampa8
Oh I forgot to ask, does anyone know the days/hours that retention is open?

Just wondering if it's standard Mon-Fri 9-5, or if I can call on the weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts