Dish may drop E! and Style

that's good, they avoided a midnight Eastern blackout and now we will see if the long-term deal is reach, as long as both channels stay on Dish, it's good news then.

edit: photographic proof from the networks sites, they are on both sites:

from E!'s site, Eonline.com:
eoldrop.extended.jpg

also fansfightback.com now redirects to E!'s website.

Gee, thats a first!

As for the D* fanboys that pop up, it makes me feel like deep down inside they (particularly those who had E* and switched to D*) secretly wish they had/still had E* or something. Or that they're not sure that their choice to be with D* was the right choice, so they need to reinforce/justify their decision to use D* by "bashing" E*. You certainly don't see me going into D* forums griping about their lack of national HD 24/7, because I am satisfied with my choice to use E* and don't feel the need to justify it by trolling D* forums.

As for this topic, I am glad they reached a temporary agreement or whatever, doesn't bother me either way. If they were to yank those channels an hour from now I wouldn't care in the least.

"If one does then get ready for a tongue lashing." Raycom media agreed to an extension w/ D* just hours before they were going to be pulled. Glad E pulled this 1 out of the fire before it happened.

Last edited:
It looks like a long term agreement was made. The fansfightback.com website now redirects to eonline.com and there is no mention of the dispute on their website.