DISH Mover Question

a2zvisa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 26, 2004
Visalia, Ca
I thought I would post this first to get a better answer than I would from a DISH CSR. I'm having a house built which should be completed Nov 16th. I fortunately have been able to sell my current home which I need to be out of by Oct 1. This would be an approximately 6 week gap. Now, what would my options be? Do I just straight out cancel and restart when I move into new house, try DISH Mover, etc? Thanks for any help!

a2zvisa

You have several options; Suspend your account for six weeks, bring your equipment and call for installation. Start a new account with a different name, i.e. wife. As a new customer, you would get some perks, like updated equipment and 3 monts free premium channels.

Unless your still under contract. If you are under contract you'll have to do DishMover and still pay for the service even if you can't use it. That's what I'm doing....reduced my package to the minimum package until I'm ready to move into the new place. All my equipment is in storage until then.

Thanks KwestJones, thats exactly what I wound up doing since I'm still under contract. Reduced my package until I'm ready to call for the Dish Mover service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)