dish mover with pay as you go account

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
i currenty have a 211k receiver and ill be moving in a week or so. i have the welcome pack. anyway i check in my online account one of my offers is the dish mover program, i was wondering if ill be able to use it if. if just keep the same receivers and also i'm a pay as go account. i'm not sure if qualify for it.

Hello. Every customer always qualifies for a Dish Mover. If service has been active for under 12 months or a dish mover has been used in that time a $100 fee may apply

Hello. Every customer always qualifies for a Dish Mover. If service has been active for under 12 months or a dish mover has been used in that time a $100 fee may apply

If every customer qualified, why the charge for a Dish mover?

You might want to check. I don't think a pay in advance account with a welcome pack would be free.

If every customer qualified, why the charge for a Dish mover?

You might want to check. I don't think a pay in advance account with a welcome pack would be free.
Every customer qualifies for a mover. Not every customer qualifies for a free mover. That and the restriction is mostly those that have had a mover, or activation completed within the last 12 months. When I left last year, thats what it was and have not heard of any changes. Does not matter if PIA or Welcome Package, like it had in years previous, as it is based on how much they are costing the company to install them(if you move every 6 months like some folks, you will have some hefty fees, if you move once every couple years, you are fine.)

Qualifying for a mover, and qualifying for a free mover are saying two seperate things. Remember, there are customers that are so bad, sometimes they will not qualify for a mover, and if they are leaving the country they don't qualify there either. The statement was accurate for its intents and purposes.

I would like to hear a circumstance where one wouldn't qualify?

Because if everyone is Qualified, then it's moot, to say yes you are Qualified.

So I'm going to agree with Claude on this.

Because even if a customer is bad, or what ever Chad was implying, Dish has no say over whether a customer is aloud to move lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Because even if a customer is bad, or what ever Chad was implying, Dish has no say over whether a customer is aloud to move lol.

I wasn't saying they cannot move. But it is possible for dish to deny a Dish Mover to them. Unlikely, but possible.

:facepalm

"1Move-in Deal offer subject to customer eligibility. Fee will apply for installations within 12 months of either service activation or a previous move, or for installations requiring additional equipment. Free DISH move valid through 07/30/2015. Charges may apply for installations requiring additional equipment. Limited to existing residential DISH subscribers. Subscribers who reside in Puerto Rico should contact their participating authorized DISH Retailer for similar offers."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts