Dish Mover

bonnjer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2006
Getting ready to buy a house. The house has the same Dish on it that I have outside now. I currently have a 222k and a 211k receiver.

From my understanding on the site, there's a free DVR upgrade, so which receiver would be going up, the 222 or 211? Also, it's $6 a month for DVR service?

Finally, how much lead time must be given for the moving service? Thanks!

Well as far as notice to dish regarding the moving depends on how busy they are if you call tonight and they have an opening they could install as early as tomorrow morning just make sure your receivers and tvs are at your new house as for the upgrade probably whichever box you've had longer but just as dish

Getting ready to buy a house. The house has the same Dish on it that I have outside now. I currently have a 222k and a 211k receiver.

From my understanding on the site, there's a free DVR upgrade, so which receiver would be going up, the 222 or 211? Also, it's $6 a month for DVR service?

Finally, how much lead time must be given for the moving service? Thanks!

The upgrade depends on your account. The DVR fee is $6 a month, and we can replace whichever receiver you choose to do so. The equipment upgrade requires a new 24 month commitment and credit card to qualify.

Without an upgrade, your move may be free (one again, it depends on the account)

Just a few days advanced notice normally does the trick, but that depends on how many jobs are scheduled in your area.

If they let you decide which receiver you want to replace, you could be better off getting rid of the 222k and getting a 722k to use as your main DVR. Then you can also convert your 211k to a DVR using an external hard drive for just a one-time $40 fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts