Dish Movie Pack, not available to Welcome Pack, again?

orlyPR

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
caribbean
Hy!, i read that DMP is available to Welcome pack subscriber, but when i chat to a agent, she say that not legible, is ok this information?

This post is not "Legible"

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
Let's see, let me translate for the English as a second language user: Hello, I have read that the Dish Movie Pack is available to a Welcome Pack Subscriber. When I tried to add it on a Dish Chat, the agent told me that I couldn't add it with the Welcome Pack. Is this information correct?

Was that so hard to read between the lines?

Reactions: dare2be and orlyPR
Let's see, let me translate for the English as a second language user: Hello, I have read that the Dish Movie Pack is available to a Welcome Pack Subscriber. When I tried to add it on a Dish Chat, the agent told me that I couldn't add it with the Welcome Pack. Is this information correct?

Was that so hard to read between the lines?
You must just that much smarter Bobby.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

You must just that much smarter Bobby.
emoji6.png
Talk about legible. :D

Reactions: JSheridan
Looked like an innocent typo to me. :whistle
I don't think it was a typo. Orly is from Puerto Rico. The first language of Puerto Rico is Spanish. Orly is trying to say it in English and it isn't coming over well. I suppose he could type it in Spanish and use Google Translate to get to English. I actually applaud his attempting to say it English first. How else will he learn ESL?

Reactions: dare2be and osu1991

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts