Dish moving

scoob83

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 20, 2016
CT
2 questions about moving my service…

1. I am buying a new house and have my appointment scheduled for the install on a Sunday. Should I reschedule to a Monday? Am I more likely to get a brand new, less experienced person on a Sunday?

2. There is a DirecTV dish on the roof (2 story colonial) and wiring - currently in use by the seller. Will Dish use the existing pole mount for the Dish and existing DirecTV wiring?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: charlesrshell
I'll take a stab at that. The mast diameters are a little different, so it probably will be replaced, foot, dish, and all, by your Dish installer.
2 questions about moving my service…
Do you currently have Dish service? If so, Dish Mover is for you!

I'll take a stab at that. The mast diameters are a little different, so it probably will be replaced, foot, dish, and all, by your Dish installer.

Do you currently have Dish service? If so, Dish Mover is for you!

Yes, current dish customer and dish mover already scheduled for a Sunday coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Yes, current dish customer and dish mover already scheduled for a Sunday coming up.
OK; they may even want to replace the coax as well, since it is supposed to be swept to 3GHz. I did have regular RG6 installed and fished from the attic to the basement (by yours truly) from an old Cox cable installation. The installer who upgraded me to an H3 accepted the old coax rather than repeat all my hard work, and that old coax has worked fine ever since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts