Dish Music App question?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good morning my friends i love the new theme i have a question for you guys and gals do you know if there will be more music services coming to the dish music app?love the app just need some more music services to listen to.

thanks

allen bluegras.

its been acting up when you fast forward to the next song it freezes up,

good morning my friends i love the new theme i have a question for you guys and gals do you know if there will be more music services coming to the dish music app?love the app just need some more music services to listen to.

thanks

allen bluegras.
I downloaded the DTS Play-Fi app for Windows PCs, and it casts anything that is playing on my computer to the Dish Music app on my Wally. I have even used it to listen to compact discs through the Wally. How many more music sources could you possibly need?

I downloaded the DTS Play-Fi app for Windows PCs, and it casts anything that is playing on my computer to the Dish Music app on my Wally. I have even used it to listen to compact discs through the Wally. How many more music sources could you possibly need?
the only i one i would like to see is slacker radio?I know we cannot get tunein radio.Slacker radio playlist is alot better than pandora.

Reactions: pattykay
the only i one i would like to see is slacker radio?I know we cannot get tunein radio.Slacker radio playlist is alot better than pandora.
Can you play Slacker Radio on your computer and cast it to your Dish receiver's Dish Music App by using the DTS Play-Fi app on the computer? I am doing exactly that right now as I type this. I also prefer Slacker over Pandora.

Can you play Slacker Radio on your computer and cast it to your Dish receiver's Dish Music App by using the DTS Play-Fi app on the computer? I am doing exactly that right now as I type this. I also prefer Slacker over Pandora.
i tried doing that before and it wont work on my computer i would like to have slacker radio on the dish music app and on the dts play-fi app also too i hope dish would add slacker radio they have a better playlist than pandora.
also the dish music app has been cutting out when i try to use the phone to the hopper 3 dvr and it cuts out.

its been acting up when you fast forward to the next song it freezes up,
I'm listening to Pandora on my Hop 3 and it's bad. You're right but not when I fast forward, just the next song 2 out of 3 times just skips to the last minute right after it starts.

I have 1GB/s Fiber with a Gigabyte dual band router, Hopper connected to the 5G network so I know it's not the connection

Reactions: pattykay
I'm listening to Pandora on my Hop 3 and it's bad. You're right but not when I fast forward, just the next song 2 out of 3 times just skips to the last minute right after it starts.

I have 1GB/s Fiber with a Gigabyte dual band router, Hopper connected to the 5G network so I know it's not the connection
its been doing that for a long time and the pandora app needs to be worked on big time.anyone from DIRT working today could check on the pandora app.Also when you use iheart radio on the dish music app it cuts out when you use it.so that needs to be worked on also too. Beta Lemur

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)