Dish Network 1.5-ir 103602 Remote Stuck On Vcr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sajis

Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Hi,
Recently I purchased a remote from Ebay DISH NETWORK 1.5-IR 103602. I was using it for past 10 days and now whatever key I press, only the VCR button lights up. I cannot control the receiver except for buttons like menu cancel etc. The Channel up down buttons does not work. I think it is in VCR mode now. Tried to press all the lighted buttons and those does not light up at all. My Remote that came with the receiver also had the exact same problem. I thought it was a remote problem and hence I bought another one from Ebay. Is it something that I did that is causing this "Stuck in VCR mode"? Thanks for your help.

Probably the contacts are dirty under the pad. Open up the remote control, clean the rubber pad and clean the circut board with alcohol.

The problem is the remotes being sold on ebay in general since they are all lease returns.

When Dish gets them back from the customer they throw them in a pile, and they are literally sold by the pound to a distributor who sells them for a few dollars each to the person you bought it from.

Email the seller and make him send you a new one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)