Dish network called me a thief and cant live in a 2 floor house!

Call you state Attorney General. Also call your local news and newspapers, they might have consumer protection columns or tv spots and could do a story about this. They could clearly show in a video that all your boxes are in one house. You might also call the executive customer service of Dish : 720-514-8555 they might be able to help.
To me it sounds like they are trying to take advantage of you because it sounds like English is not your first language? If what they did is true and you do have all your boxes in one house then do not think you will have to pay an ETF to get out, just get all the facts straight when you call the AG and if worse comes to worse file a suit in small claims court where you can seek the ETF back plus damages, usually up to $2,500, they probably won't even show up.

I have not had a bad experience with the Dish Audit Nazis, but my mom has.

About 2 years ago she got a call from the audit Nazis wanting receiver information. She explained that she just had knee surgery, and they would have to call back in the evening when my dad was home. They disconnected 2 of the 3 boxes. When my dad got home has had to call a special number, explain the situation, and then run room to romm reading information off the system info screen.

This is not the first time someone has posted that they used Google Earth to verify the size of someone's house so since he mentioned the Google Earth as well then I say that is legit in what he is saying. I believe the guy. Why would he say this if it were not true?

If you have internet access then you can connect all of the receivers up via ethernet.

I am going to have to say BS on the story. Hell, when I wanted to get a second account for my vacation home it was like an act of congress to get a second acct. even though my first acct. has never been 'late' in payment.....They made me talk to a couple different CSR's and they asked questions that I would only know about my credit report but, I got it. Can't image them just setting up three accts. on the same address.

Man, some of you are harsh here!

I can believe the poster. When I had dish, they audited my single receiver every month or so. They were real a-holes about it too. One of the reasons I'm so glad to be rid of them.

I would call Dish back and explain the situation. If that doesn't work, email details of your problem to CEO@DishNetwork.com

Perhaps E is moving to target subs in 2 family homes?

I would use a magicjack to have all receivers call in together.

all of this could of been avoided if E had made the boxes talk to one another over the LNBs, no connection service.

the ultimate solution is a whole house server, that way the boxes couldnt be stacked. one box..... one location

So now Dish Network is going to do a Google Earth checkup on every single customer? I don't think so. It's crazy that they refuse to have a tech come out to verify location of the receivers. They told me in order for me to get any additional receiver I had to pay full price through them to get the receivers and have a tech come out an install them.

I do not understand why they would do an audit if you only have one receiver on the account. That is SO stupid. It makes no sense at all!!! Why would they need to?

ok. I went ask the family if they received any calls from dish network. My wife did told me she got a call during the day. She told them that I am not home, that I was at work. that same day is when all the channels gone down except for the home shopping channels.

2) doing some research. I think if your address has been audited by them? you will have problem again. dont matter if account is different name. As long as the address is the same? they will audit you every few months. correct me if I am wrong.

This is harassment. I pay them to harrase me? If they dont belive me? why wont they send a tech out to check it or better yet, Cancel me. Why hold me hostage.

ok. I went ask the family if they received any calls from dish network. My wife did told me she got a call during the day. She told them that I am not home, that I was at work. that same day is when all the channels gone down except for the home shopping channels.

2) doing some research. I think if your address has been audited by them? you will have problem again. dont matter if account is different name. As long as the address is the same? they will audit you every few months. correct me if I am wrong.

This is harassment. I pay them to harrase me? If they dont belive me? why wont they send a tech out to check it or better yet, Cancel me. Why hold me hostage.

Yeah, if they don't want to send someone out to confirm then they can not do this, they have no proof, and if they don't want to give you service in one account they can let you go and can't charge early termination fee. It does not matter what Google earth says, they have no proof that you are using the receivers in two different locations.

If you gave them location id off of the receivers then it should have passed anyways. Them saying it took too long to go to other room is crap if they did not give you that long. What if somene used a walker and was old? Do they take that into account? Too bad, your disabled, shut the boxes off!!!!!!!!!!

Contacting CEO address will do you no good. Sorry. This Audit Team have a mind of their own and nobody has control over what they do at least that is what they told me.

They think they do but they don't. I failed an audit a couple years ago and they turned off all but my primary receiver, then told me I needed 2 accounts and that the other boxes would never be allowed on the same account again. 1 email later to the executive email and everything was back the way it was before the audit.

I am going to have to say BS on the story. Hell, when I wanted to get a second account for my vacation home it was like an act of congress to get a second acct. even though my first acct. has never been 'late' in payment.....They made me talk to a couple different CSR's and they asked questions that I would only know about my credit report but, I got it. Can't image them just setting up three accts. on the same address.

See this -

They think they do but they don't. I failed an audit a couple years ago and they turned off all but my primary receiver, then told me I needed 2 accounts and that the other boxes would never be allowed on the same account again. 1 email later to the executive email and everything was back the way it was before the audit.

Audit NAZI's follow a whole different set of rules(rules?), has nothing to do with what you were trying.

They did that too me after having Dish for a month. Although plugged in, couple of the boxes couldn't "call home." Found out the phone wires went bad, but cancelled their service and sent the boxes back.

Google Earth is Watching Us!!

So now Dish Network is going to do a Google Earth checkup on every single customer? I don't think so. It's crazy that they refuse to have a tech come out to verify location of the receivers. They told me in order for me to get any additional receiver I had to pay full price through them to get the receivers and have a tech come out an install them.

I do not understand why they would do an audit if you only have one receiver on the account. That is SO stupid. It makes no sense at all!!! Why would they need to?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPgV6-gnQaE"]YouTube- Google Maps (Part I of "The Googling")[/ame]

this might be how they know his house a two family/story whatever he is saying it is. lol :D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)