Dish Network CS chat... outsourced?

I have a feeling they are outsourced as well,but it has been my experience that chat is much more effective than phone.Most chats have been very pleasant and helpful.

I've always had good results with chat, BUT, the last chat I had a few weeks ago, it was painfully obvious that the agent was a new, entry level dude. He was just as clueless as most entry level phone CSR's are.

Your best bet may be to private message one of the Dish reps that monitor this site. They are very competent, definitely on the A team of Dish CS reps.

As of my last two chats, the latter being three days ago, it has gone down hill. Took forever just to update a debit card expiration, which the website was not allowing me to do.

I think the issue is they chat with more then one person at a time which can confuse and slow things down. IN addition with the growth in use they are trying to add agents as quickly as possible so there may be a few "green" reps who are not fully versed on how things work.

I have always had positive interactions via chat. The initial contact seems to be automated until you specify what your problem is. They may be overwhelmed with calls from those who lost Absolute, issues with Echostar Sat 8, and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts