Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH NETWORK EXPANDS LOCAL HIGH DEFINITION MARKETS

Englewood, Colo., April 16, 2008 – DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), the nation’s third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in digital television, today announced the addition of three high definition (HD) local markets: Baltimore, Md.; Columbia, S.C.; and Green Bay, Wisc. DISH Network® now offers HD locals in 46 markets, reaching more than 60 percent of U.S. TV households.

In order to view HD programming, DISH Network customers will need to upgrade to a dishHD receiver like the award-winning ViP722™. The ViP722 is a dual-tuner HD DVR that operates two televisions in separate rooms, one in HD and one in standard definition. The ViP722 can record up to 55 hours of HD and up to 350 hours of standard definition programming and allows customers to pause, rewind and fast forward live TV.

Qualified new DISH Network customers who sign up with a 24-month commitment will receive three months of free programming (a $120 value), a free dishDVR and free installation (a $49.99 value).

For more information about DISH Network’s HD offerings or DVR technology, call 1-800-333-DISH (3474), visit DISH Network -- Home, or visit your local DISH Network retailer.

Baltimore HD locals up and running

The 4 HD Baltimore locals are on (CBS,ABC,NBC,FOX) of course no HD during the day... and I have CNN HD, also no HD on at the moment.
But I am glad to get the locals finally.

cleveland went live last week and is on 61.5 too, conveniently not one of the satellites I get a signal from...will this be moved?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts