Remote codes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

b0471@kzhosting.com

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
Iowa
Hi, My first time to write in. I have a VIP211 and a Toshiba 42Hm66. I have not been able to find a code to run the tv off 211 remote. I was hoping that someone my have been able to come up with a solution for this. I haven't found anything. Thanks

In User's Guide find "Setting Up Using Device Codes Scan", (that's how it's shown in the 622/722 guide)

Remote codes 42hm66

I tried that first and none of the listed codes will work. I was hoping someone may have had the same problem and had found a code that worked somewhere else.

I tried that first and none of the listed codes will work. I was hoping someone may have had the same problem and had found a code that worked somewhere else.
I'm talking about SCANNING for the codes, not from the lists. It's in the guide.

Additional Toshiba codes

Here are some toshiba codes not listed in the Dish manual:
10154, 11256, 10156, 10060, 11704, 10845, 11656, 10650, 11356, 0060, 0154, 0156, 1265, 1000, 1049, 1072, 1073, 1104, 1095, 1063, 1052, 1050, 1045, 1109, 1034, 1032, 1014, and 1055.

Hope it's in there!

I gave up earlier this last weekend and bought a Logictech 550. It works great. I'll try the codes and see if they work. Thanks

Hi, My first time to write in. I have a VIP211 and a Toshiba 42Hm66. I have not been able to find a code to run the tv off 211 remote. I was hoping that someone my have been able to come up with a solution for this. I haven't found anything. Thanks

Most Toshiba's use the same code (095)

In this order:

Hold the TV "mode" button...until ALL 4 "modes" go solid, then let go
While TV is blinking, type in "0", "9", "5". Then hit the "#" button

That SHOULD do it.:)

Now if I could control my Dish Network receiver with my Directv RC-64R remote, I'd be happy!! I have locals with Dish Network and it's annoying to keep so many remotes together. LOL! :D

Yeah, laziness is a bummer: remotes in fam. room: 722, 501, A/V recvr, cd player, DVD burner, old Panny VHS, and fireplace logs.

fred

Yeah, laziness is a bummer: remotes in fam. room: 722, 501, A/V recvr, cd player, DVD burner, old Panny VHS, and fireplace logs.

fred

Good lord, get a universal remote. :) I keep all of the factory remotes in a basket, just in case, but I run everything with a Logitech Harmony 880. Also look at URC remotes (probably what I'll get when the Harmony dies).

The Harmony remotes are Activity-based (what you're doing now with all those remotes is called "Device-based").

SOOooooo much easier for the family to use the equipment when activity-based.

Best money I ever spent.... ok maybe my new table saw would be in there somewhere but you get the idea :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)