Dish Network (HD) in Mexico City, Mexico

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JoeMexCity

Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
mexico city
I recently moved from Michigan to Mexico City, Mexico. I have never had satelite TV, but now that I am down here and I have no way of watching college football, I am looking for someone that has experience in getting HD Dish Network set up and working down here. If any of you, or someone you can refer, can help with this I would be interested to speak with you.

thanks!

Mexico City

Hi. You would need three satellite dishes.

1 1.8m for 119
1 1.8m for 129 (I would strongly suggest a 2.4m) and a eagle aspen LNB
1 2.4m for 110

plus a SW-64 switch to combine all three satellites.

and a receiver of your choice (vip622 or vip722).

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Mexico HD locals

Have had Dish in Mexico for a while. Just got a 722K and added a Dish for Sat 129 to get HD. Hvae always used mydistantnetworks for locals. Questions:

I tried to add Chicago HD locals from mydistant... but I can't recieve them or even see them in my channel list. Are those spotbeamed? Do I have another option such as "moving" with Dish Network. Keep in mind I get Sat 119 and 129 but not 110.

Appreciate the help, trying to get HD locals before NFL games tomorrow? Also anyone know what SAT the NFL Redzone comes on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)