dish network keeps calling and hanging up (1 Viewer)

AntiMoz

Livin' the Dream
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Western NY
the number is 866-668-8047. i call it back and it says if you wish to stop receiving sales calls press 2. i am already a customer what do they have to sale me?

Are you on a mixed arc setup? If you are this is the number that was calling me to have my upgrade from a Mixed setup to an Eastern Arc setup. The calls were very persistent until I was helped by a DIRT member who flagged my account. PM one of them with your phone number to have them look into your record and see what's up.

vash1090

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 7, 2009
AZ
Or it was meant to give you a CSAT survey. Have you had a tech out or spoken to cust service lately? I know I wanted to give myself a good score after my upgrade, but it would always hang up when I answered

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Are you on a mixed arc setup? If you are this is the number that was calling me to have my upgrade from a Mixed setup to an Eastern Arc setup. The calls were very persistent until I was helped by a DIRT member who flagged my account. PM one of them with your phone number to have them look into your record and see what's up.
western arc and DIRT doesn't know why i was called

3HaloODST

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 2, 2010
Earth
Maybe you have a secret admirer that works at DISH that gets nervous and hangs up when you answer?

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
They were calling to let you know they are adding FearNet, but then as the phone is ringing they notice the memo says they are not adding Fearnet and just manage to hang up the phone at the same time your answering. :D

(Just kidding of course) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts