dish network keeps calling and hanging up

I got a call from that number yesterday with a machine questioning how was the service after the upgrade to a 922 last Tuesday (which by the way I got with waived $200.00 payment and waived $15.00 tech visit).:D

I got a call from that number yesterday with a machine questioning how was the service after the upgrade to a 922 last Tuesday (which by the way I got with waived $200.00 payment and waived $15.00 tech visit).:D

Glad to see Dish does sometimes take care of the Puerto Rico subscribers.

I had a few of those annoying calls for 3 days in a row. You can hear people talking in the background, it's really noisy, and it's definitely dish who call. They hang up, after my voice mail kicks in, and never leave any mesg. Obnoxious as hell, after a few days, those calls finally stopped
[h=1][/h]

I had a few of those annoying calls for 3 days in a row. You can hear people talking in the background, it's really noisy, and it's definitely dish who call. They hang up, after my voice mail kicks in, and never leave any mesg. Obnoxious as hell, after a few days, those calls finally stopped
finally stopped here too. the internet response team is researching to see why i was being called

Definitely Dish Network

"definitely dish network, I received at least 10 calls from this number... Annoying as **** because they call pretending to check on the status of my installation and if everything went fine, then before you utter a word they start hard selling you things... very annoying... need to stop them"

source

looks like they've annoyed quite a few people with this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts