DISH Network MUST be a Cavs fan!!!

Any sports fan with Dish Network is just cursed in general. Always has been. ;)

Eveyrone in Florida with DirecTV was able to watch Wade get hurt last night.

Sandra

No, I get all the channels I need for $80 (well, until MSG got dropped, but that only affected Saturday's game, the remaining games are on the other networks). To get those same networks on DirectTV would cost $50 more. I say that because as I was pretending to place an order, I was not able to get the RSNs or FSC without subscribing to the highest tier of service. Add in three receivers (1 HD, 2 SD), and the monthly price it quoted me was $130 (after the promo involving Sunday Ticket expired after a few months). If I missed something let me know. At this point I have no intention of switching, but it might be a possibility at a later time.

If you are talking about your local RSN it comes with your package if you're talking about all RSNs they don't show pro games on them anyway except for your local RSN.

Any sports fan with Dish Network is just cursed in general. Always has been. ;)

Eveyrone in Florida with DirecTV was able to watch Wade get hurt last night.

Sandra

A hamstring pull....nothing to be worried about. And even then, the bench and a so-called "overrated" Chris Bosh played just fine. NO ONE in south Florida is worried.

As far sports fans with DISH, they went with the least expensive option for the television enternatment. ;)

A hamstring pull....nothing to be worried about. And even then, the bench and a so-called "overrated" Chris Bosh played just fine. NO ONE in south Florida is worried.

Meh, you know how I feel about pre-season games. Means nothing. I'd rather watch Troy-Middle Tennessee in a game that actually means something. ;)

Sandra

LeBron plays race card.

NFL Games from the 1980's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)