LeBron plays race card.

His opinion.

I personally do not think in anyway that race had anything to do with the negative vibe he has gotten from the media. They, as in his management team, totally f***ed this whole "decision" up. Now, I DO think alot of the negative media he has gotten had alot do due with his collusion with Wade and Bosh, as well as holding Cleveland hostage.

But funny how we, including myself, make a big issue about the greed of a professionally athlete and not thinking in a team concept first, and here, what Lebron AND Bosh did was TAKE LESS to get a better surrounding cast behind him, and got crapped on.

So the question IS, should be called "a tool" because of his opinions...or someone that is racist baiting in this instance....and I would lean toward the later....

I mean if I do not agree with your stance on something, should I call you "a tool" because I do not agree?

Oh well, such is the life...damn if ya do...and damn if ya don't....:rolleyes:

...I mean if I do not agree with your stance on something, should I call you "a tool" because I do not agree?

Shut it up you tool. :p Sorry Salsa, I just couldn't resist... :D Anyway, I agree with assessment of the situation. And if you don't agree you can call us both tools. ;)

salsadancer7 said:
His opinion.

I personally do not think in anyway that race had anything to do with the negative vibe he has gotten from the media. They, as in his management team, totally f***ed this whole "decision" up. Now, I DO think alot of the negative media he has gotten had alot do due with his collusion with Wade and Bosh, as well as holding Cleveland hostage.

But funny how we, including myself, make a big issue about the greed of a professionally athlete and not thinking in a team concept first, and here, what Lebron AND Bosh did was TAKE LESS to get a better surrounding cast behind him, and got crapped on.

So the question IS, should be called "a tool" because of his opinions...or someone that is racist baiting in this instance....and I would lean toward the later....

I mean if I do not agree with your stance on something, should I call you "a tool" because I do not agree?

I'm not saying he is a tool for going to Miami. I am saying he is a tool for trying to get sympathy by saying the backlash has anything to do with race.

I'm not saying he is a tool for going to Miami. I am saying he is a tool for trying to get sympathy by saying the backlash has anything to do with race.

I don't get this. HOW do you know he is trying to get sympathy? I saw it as he is giving his VERY misguided opinion.

And for the record, I know you were not calling him a tool for going to Miami.;)

He's regretting his decision. He already was sobbing to the media on how it "didn't feel right" to be donning his new Miami jersey. He's finding out that it's not enjoyable to be the hated, scorned villain. He loved being adored and respected. All of that is gone. He's grasping at straws now. Either way...

Lebron made it even easier to see what an ignorant ass he really is. Again.

He's regretting his decision. He already was sobbing to the media on how it "didn't feel right" to be donning his new Miami jersey. He's finding out that it's not enjoyable to be the hated, scorned villain. He loved being adored and respected. All of that is gone. He's grasping at straws now. Either way...

LMAO! As soon as he plays his 1st home game....that so called "regretting his decision" thing will be completely gone.

I am curious about this quote of "it didn't feel right"....where and when did he say that?

LMAO! As soon as he plays his 1st home game....that so called "regretting his decision" thing will be completely gone.

I am curious about this quote of "it didn't feel right"....where and when did he say that?

Deep down inside, LeBron hates being hated. He always will be hated and that will eat at him forever. I followed the kid since he was 15. I've seen him in middle school and high school. I've seen him grow up. He was a part of the community. I know how he ticks. He's an attention whore. And this is killing him.

And that quote, I will try and find a source, but I saw it on the evening news a few days ago when they opened up camp.

Was his race a factor last year when he was loved and respected by most fans.

Lol. Good question.

Apparently it's only an issue when it's convenient for him. I just can't get over his comments. Just when you think someone can't dig themselves in a hole any deeper.

Deep down inside, LeBron hates being hated. He always will be hated and that will eat at him forever. I followed the kid since he was 15. I've seen him in middle school and high school. I've seen him grow up. He was a part of the community. I know how he ticks. He's an attention whore. And this is killing him.

And that quote, I will try and find a source, but I saw it on the evening news a few days ago when they opened up camp.

And once the season starts.....he will get plenty of attention. Believe me he will.

Please do find that source because as of now, I have yet to find it....

Lol. Good question.

Apparently it's only an issue when it's convenient for him. I just can't get over his comments. Just when you think someone can't dig themselves in a hole any deeper.

I think LeBron realizes he made a mistake going to a non-marquee franchise, why else does the NBA have prop up ESPN to do all the Heat hype. If this was Chicago, LA or Boston the sickening extra hype wouldn't be needed. This is a disaster for the NBA and now LeBron is training to gain sympathy for his mis-guided advice given to him by his good young boy network.

Lol. Good question.

Exactly. Lebron should be ashamed of himself. You have so many people in this country who are REALLY suffering from race issues, and Lebron is crying 'race' because people are saying mean things about him after seven plus years of blind adulation in Ohio?

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Sandra

I think LeBron realizes he made a mistake going to a non-marquee franchise, why else does the NBA have prop up ESPN to do all the Heat hype. If this was Chicago, LA or Boston the sickening extra hype wouldn't be needed. This is a disaster for the NBA and now LeBron is training to gain sympathy for his mis-guided advice given to him by his good young boy network.

WHAT? The NBA would have done the same thing if would have signed up with Oklahoma City or Charlotte.....:confused: IF he would have signed with ANY of the teams you mentioned....you don't think there would have been extra hype? REALLY? Seriously? The 2-time NBA MVP and arguably the best player in the world moves to another team in his primeafter 8 years with his home town team...and don't think there was gonna be alot of hype....??!! LOL! You're kidding right?;)

A agree 100%

and i agree with ramy. james; popularisty took a significant nosedive after the decision. so i guess he wants to play the race card now. maybe, he should keep his yapper shut and let his mad bb skillz do the talking instead!

Exactly. Lebron should be ashamed of himself. You have so many people in this country who are REALLY suffering from race issues, and Lebron is crying 'race' because people are saying mean things about him after seven plus years of blind adulation in Ohio?

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Sandra

oh wait....I am sorry...didn't you give me flack about stating that I am not allowing folks THEIR opinion.....

...that was HIS OPINION, regardless of how misguided it may be......

LMAO!!!!

He's not regretting his decision to go to Miami, he's probably regretting the decision to air 'The Decision'. He and his inner circle clearly did not understand the backlash that would come from Cavs' fans over this. He's just trying to deflect blame from his side...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)