LeBron plays race card.

Exactly. Lebron should be ashamed of himself. You have so many people in this country who are REALLY suffering from race issues, and Lebron is crying 'race' because people are saying mean things about him after seven plus years of blind adulation in Ohio?

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Sandra

That about says it all, don't it. Should have never done that stupid announcement BS. What good did he think that would do?

More from Sir Charles. More good stuff!!!

The only criticism I’ve heard about LeBron and it was my biggest criticism, that decision thing was just stupid. It was stupid. The second thing when they all came out there dancing around on stage, that was silly. That’s the only thing I’ve heard LeBron get criticized about.

That has nothing to do with race. That’s what makes this last thing so stupid. That’s stupid. The only criticism of LeBron has been the decision and the one hour of our life that we can’t have back.

And ESPN, oh my God. Oh my God. To go down to training camp and report everyday is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen. I’m watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. I’m like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp.

You’re like come on man, he really didn’t say that did he. This summer with LeBron and all the stuff that went on is like a bad movie. You just can’t make this stuff up.”

LOL Lebron was FIERCE in practice!!! :D :D :D

Sandra

SandraC said:
More from Sir Charles. More good stuff!!!

Sandra

Jalen Rose made a total ass out of himself during ESPN's "coverage" of Heat training camp.

More from Sir Charles. More good stuff

Sandra

Waiting.....didn't you make and issue about Allen Iverson NOT taking practice serious enough....and NOW, Lebron is taking it's too serious?!

Roflmao!!!!!!

....why am I not surprised.....please make up your mind...

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

More insight:

With his self-aggrandizing, narcissistic one-hour TV exit – The Decision – LeBron James ruined his public image, not racism. LeBron inflicted more damage to his image Wednesday night when he told CNN’s Soledad O’Brien that race is a factor in the public backlash against him since The Decision.

In an attempt to justify his asinine statement and gain favor with The King, LeBron’s enablers launched a counter offensive. Rather than deal with the real catalyst for the LeBron backlash – The Decision – we heard talk about how troubled some white folks were by LeBron deciding on his own to take his talents to South Beach.

Are you kidding me? Shaquille O’Neal has played for damn near half the NBA. Shaq bolted Orlando and took his talents to Hollywood without turning off most of America.

LeBron’s enablers are providing him the racial cocoon of denial. They’re giving LeBron an excuse to avoid dealing with his own bad (The) Decision.

Claiming racism might win LeBron the respect of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the folks at ESPN who concocted and participated in The Decision, but all it does in the rest of America is once again illustrate that Team James is in over its head.

Read it all here:

LeBron James should put away the race card and just apologize - NBA News - FOX Sports on MSN

Sandra

For someone who still refers to themself in the third person, I would guess he's still too egotistical, self centered and full of himself to ever apologize. Just like shaking hands with your opponent following a loss, he probably views it as a sign of weakness, when really, he's the one who's weak, immature and spoiled.

BTW, Cleveland's still waiting for the apology where he took a Number Two all over us on national TV. Don't hold your breath in him apologizing for his latest foot-in-the mouth episode.

So....is he taking practice too serious?

..."come on man....it's PRACTICE....practice....were talking about practice......"

LMAO!! Too funny.....

That's not what this is about. I or very few people ever criticized his on-the-court play (with exception to him quitting against Boston last year). This is about his off-the-court antics. Clearly he isn't stable enough to run his own PR, so he's putting his just as young, just as immature friends in charge of it. Brilliant! Or is it?

I think we're all finding out that LeBron isn't the smartest bulb. I just can't wait to see what comes next in his downward spiral of a PR tailspin that he's become.

For someone who still refers to themself in the third person, I would guess he's still too egotistical, self centered and full of himself to ever apologize. Just like shaking hands with your opponent following a loss, he probably views it as a sign of weakness, when really, he's the one who's weak, immature and spoiled.

BTW, Cleveland's still waiting for the apology where he took a Number Two all over us on national TV. Don't hold your breath in him apologizing for his latest foot-in-the mouth episode.

Funny how this was ALL pointed to you WAY before he came to LAST YEARS playoffs.....

...but you wouldn't hear none of it...

...THIS is why you should never fall in love with a player...

Funny how this was ALL pointed to you WAY before he came to LAST YEARS playoffs.....

...but you wouldn't hear none of it...

...THIS is why you should never fall in love with a player...

On the contrary.

If it was happening, which Gilbert and other media members have now said, the public never knew at the time. His antics were kept a secret and locked away safely. Since then, media members were criticized for knowing the "real LeBron", but not telling the whole story in order to protect the public's positive image of him.

And I'm not in love with him, nor was I ever. I enjoyed watching him play, but all of that's over now. I just can't get over the person I now know he is. I can't root for a bad guy. I just can't. He can go suck an egg. I'm with the good guys!

That's not what this is about. I or very few people ever criticized his on-the-court play (with exception to him quitting against Boston last year). This is about his off-the-court antics. Clearly he isn't stable enough to run his own PR, so he's putting his just as young, just as immature friends in charge of it. Brilliant! Or is it?

I think we're all finding out that LeBron isn't the smartest bulb. I just can't wait to see what comes next in his downward spiral of a PR tailspin that he's become.

ahhh...but some folks made fun of Lebron's intensity in practice. SO, I was just wondering when it too much and/or too little.

As far his PR, it has been horrible...no question. Maybe, be around Riley and Wade MIGHT help him see the light on certain things....

So true. Apologize? Lebron is still blaming others instead of looking in the mirror. :rolleyes:

Sandra

On the contrary.

If it was happening, which Gilbert and other media members have now said, the public never knew at the time. His antics were kept a secret and locked away safely. Since then, media members were criticized for knowing the "real LeBron", but not telling the whole story in order to protect the public's positive image of him.

And I'm not in love with him, nor was I ever. I enjoyed watching him play, but all of that's over now. I just can't get over the person I now know he is. I can't root for a bad guy. I just can't. He can go suck an egg. I'm with the good guys!

WHHHHAAATTTTT??!!!! You had forums and open letters written to him in here just before the playoffs....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)