Dish Network peps trying to sign me up for Dish.

Camdog916

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sorry this will be long winded. So I was at the California State fair the other day and they had a contest for a free Wii but I had to go inside the Dish Network truck. So I went in and this guy asks me what service I have. I tell him Dish. He said how long? I told him 2 1/2 years. He asked how much I pay? I said I don't know because it is bundled with my AT&T home phone and internet but shouldn't you know how much I pay since you work with Dish? He said he wouldn't have a clue. I told him that I have the Classic Silver package. He asked if I had HD DVR and I said yes. Then asks if I like football and who my favorite team is. I said yes and the 49ers. Then I think he presides to ask if I have heard of the NFL package. I never thought that Dish had a NFL package but I said no I have never heard of it but I don't need it cause my local Fox channel shows every 49er game for free so I don't need it. Then he asks me to sign up for Dish WHICH I ALREADY HAVE. Dude you can't gain a customer that you already have.

Correct, you can't gain a customer that you already have, lol. The football "package" that he was referring to must have been NFL Redzone. You can't watch entire games like Sunday NFL Ticket, but it will show a live feed from games where teams are in the Redzone.