Dish Network Problem

navychop,

Are you the same guy that got a ~2005 Infiniti G-35 five years ago?

Nope. Never even considered such a car.

Got an '04 Accord, and '04.5 Dodge 3500 diesel Quad 4WD LB for towing, and a diesel Jetta. I like diesels. :p

hi i send an email to the ceo too. No response yet.

Just simply disappointed. Will never recommend DN to anyone. Hope the crack N3 soon and they get there ass wopped. Lets see how much money they will make then.

It may take them a day or so to reply....you have to be on top of them to get the issue solved.

He's obviously a foreigner, and English isn't his first language. Give the guy a break.
There are many posters that likely English is not their primary language and noone calls them out on it. But if one has difficulty with writing in English one should get help if one is going to call them "DN is just bunch fraud a...holes".

Or as Tom Lehrer sang, "Don't write naughty words on walls if you can't spell." ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSwjuz_-yao"]YouTube- Tom Lehrer- Be Prepared[/ame]

Last edited:
There was a guy on an Infiniti forum with username navychop. Navy Supply Corps, stationed in Northern VA.

Sorry for my confusion.

SaltiDawg (Retired Navy Submariner)

Well, tell him to stop impersonating me! ;)

Yep, I was in the Supply Corps and I also served 25 months on a sub. And a bit more time on the targets!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)