Dish Network Promo Ads- Xrated Tacky

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
BFG said:
I've never seen it, but then again I don't watch Fox News, and there is where dish screwed up to begin with, putting it on a channel like fox news

I'm sure Al Franken would make some joke about America getting screwed by FoxNews as well.....

BobMurdoch said:
Hey, I'm a Republican. Stand down the missiles. It made a good punchline....
I just figured you were so good at 'knowing' what Al Franken would say... that I pretty much figured you could fill in the asterisks ok too. :rolleyes:

As with all complaints one may have regarding Dish Network service, forward concerns to the company.

Also, if Dish is doing some things the you that like don't forget to tell them that as well -- it tends to be human nature to be more apt to complain than to praise.

But, if this issue offends you be sure to let them know how you feel.

technoguy said:
Van my friend, you are naive if you think Dish can avoid such ads,for fact today no media can avoid sex ads,From internet no matter pop up blockers you have or even newspapers,Sex sells and we have a very hypocritical attitude for not accept that reality.:p

Oh so wrong, dish inserts the adds for the ppv's into the service wich is why if you have comcast and dish side by side showing fox news that you wont see the red framed ppv commercial on comcast for the ppv thats on dish. The cable and sat providers have the ability to control their commercials that they put in on their service themselves but not that wich is coming off the national feed from the channel provider inquestion such as fox news wich sells commercial space on its feed wich is carried by all resellers of their channel such as dish and comcast. All of the resellers have in their contracts the ability to insert their own commercials into sections of the broadcast that are made available to the resellers.

I do agrea that America is still stuck in hypocracy and does have its own head stuck in a location when it comes to its stance on some things as opposed to others, its up to the people to decided what is what and its the people that have made things the way they are.

Last edited:
They are still rocking back and forth after seeing Janet Jackson's mammary 2 years ago. It may be a while before they can recover sufficiently to get their eye back on the, um, ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)