Dish Network Retailer Chat Recap - July 10, 2007

How did you do this? I can't even find where to associate my DISH account with my DishOnline.com account.

You have to go to dishonline.com and sign up an account. If you have a receiver to activate it will show you a button to do the activation. Pretty cool.
The choice goes away when you activate.

BTW folks, I would like to ask a favor if I may. I am seeing a lot of this report being posted on other websites, which I have no problem with (the internet is for sharing information) but please if you post it somewhere please post that the info came from SatelliteGuys.US.

Believe it or not a lot of folks don't know about us yet and by posting a link or the url helps us grow and brings more great members to our family. :)

Thanks!

You have to go to dishonline.com and sign up an account. If you have a receiver to activate it will show you a button to do the activation. Pretty cool.
The choice goes away when you activate.
I have seen that in dishnetwork.com "my account" - I don't see anything at dishonline.com that is in any way associated with my dish account.

i am seeing posts that we are losing Disc HD Teater. Does that go away when DISC HD comes online/

No Discovery Theater HD is the best of Discovery Networks, and will feature longer features such as movies in the future.

Discovery Channel HD is just a HD clone of the real Discovery Channel. :)

No Discovery Theater HD is the best of Discovery Networks, and will feature longer features such as movies in the future.

Discovery Channel HD is just a HD clone of the real Discovery Channel. :)

Scott, how will the mapdown feature work after Discovery Channel HD is added?

I just upgraded to the 622 in June. My dish it up rebate has not been posted yet--Will the 100 dollar rebate kick in for me?

Thanks for the info

The 8-15 date explains the bandwidth captured from the VOOM conversion but I'm still wondering what 110W TP 17 is going to be used for. Hmmmmm..... the most confusing thing is the change from 8PSK to QPSK on that TP. That's prime real estate just to be sitting idle.

Excellent news though!

They are screwing with us...

They said they had HD news on the retailer chat yet kept stalling and teasing us about it until after the press release went out and then once the PR was out they mentioned it.

I guess they didnt want us releasing the news before the PR went out. I had a partial channel list but not all 7 channels. :)

I don't think that Dish feels that retailers need to be pushing Setanta Sports, as a niche channel, it will sell through word of mouth.

By explicitly mentioning that DISH had the most soccer, you'd think they would have at least mentioned that Sentanta was coming "soon" adding even more soccer....

Maybe it's not coming.......again, same as last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts