Dish Network - splitting the signal from the receiver to 2 tv's

brf0822

Original poster
Aug 31, 2004
I have a dish network receiver and the coax going to one tv in one bedroom and I want to split that into another tv in a separate bedroom wuth a 2 way splitter, and I know I can't watch different channels.

Will a generic low signal loss 2 way splitter work, or do I need a special splitter from dish network to split the signal to the 2 tv's?

Thanks in advance for the help

You should be fine with a plain ol' ordinary spliiter. I've gotta Wallyworld one with my 622's TV2 and a dollar store special on TV2 from my 722. No problems with either and the 722 goes to 3 TVs.

Ed

brf0822 said:
I have a dish network receiver and the coax going to one tv in one bedroom and I want to split that into another tv in a separate bedroom wuth a 2 way splitter, and I know I can't watch different channels.

Will a generic low signal loss 2 way splitter work, or do I need a special splitter from dish network to split the signal to the 2 tv's?

Thanks in advance for the help

Yes cheap splitters will work for this function since it is just a modulated cable signal like regular cable is, not a high frequency signal.