DISH NETWORK STRENGTHENS SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – April 27, 2009 – DISH Network Corporation, the value leader in multichannel video, today made a number of personnel announcements designed to strengthen its senior management team and organization.

Bernie Han, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has been appointed Chief Operating Officer. In his new, expanded role, Mr. Han will now oversee DISH Network’s operations, information technologies and finance functions.

DISH Network also announced today that Executive Vice President Tom Cullen has assumed additional leadership responsibilities. Starting today, Mr. Cullen will oversee all DISH Network sales and marketing functions, in addition to his existing management of programming operations. Both Mr. Han and Mr. Cullen report to DISH Network Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Charlie Ergen.
Reporting to Mr. Han in his new position is Robert Olson, who joins DISH Network as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Olson was most recently CFO of Trane Commercial Systems, the largest operating division of American Standard. Previously, he served as CFO of AT&T’s Consumer Services division and later its Business Services division. Mr. Olson has also held leadership roles in finance, marketing, operations and planning at American Airlines. Robert holds a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Alabama and a master’s degree in business administration from UCLA.

“The management changes announced today recognize the contributions that Bernie and Tom have made and express my confidence in them to lead DISH Network’s efforts to improve subscriber growth and customer satisfaction,” said Charlie Ergen, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of DISH Network.

To me this says... look for bad earnings numbers for Quarter 1 of 2009.

It says we know we have a problem.. it says we are bringing in guys who job it is to fix these problems.

I would like to meet with Mr. Cullen next week at Team Summit.

Dish could look to its competitor for answers on how to fix things. Directv is kicking Dish’s butt on a lot fronts. Better customer service,more HD, cool advertisements, customer retention people who bend over backwards to keep customers, a secure signal, & from a retailers stand point NO chargebacks on equipment after 3 days vs Dish’s 6 months. I am still a Dish customer, but for how much longer? Only time will tell. :confused:Dish:confused:

Dish could look to its competitor for answers on how to fix things. Directv is kicking Dish’s butt on a lot fronts. Better customer service,more HD, cool advertisements, customer retention people who bend over backwards to keep customers, a secure signal, & from a retailers stand point NO chargebacks on equipment after 3 days vs Dish’s 6 months. I am still a Dish customer, but for how much longer? Only time will tell. :confused:Dish:confused:

All of Dish's competitor's have deeper pockets. That is why you don't see Dish implementing your fine list. Ergan can last alone for only so long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts