Dish Network sucks!

As I have stated In my other post no one at Dish Network told me about hidden fees like $5 receiver charge (it's like a charge for using Dish Network service) packages and prices suck big time and you can't switch to one of Dish Network resellers :mad:

I hope you dont buy cars without READING the contract.

Well dishnetwork.com and dishstore.net have different prices.

Dishstore.net is a different company from dishnetwork.com. Dishstore.net is a Dish Network dealer, and they have their own deals on equipment and signup fees. Should have called Claude at dishstore.net and asked about what deals would be good for you.

Well I were just billed for free Dish 500 upgrade and $32.95 for more than half of channels I don't watch and In order to get all channels I have had with cable will cost me $42.99 this price the same as I have had with cable TV I will go back to cable after 2 year contract and will never look back at Dish Network ever!
And I have none HD receiver (I am not reach)

One more thing Dish Network website Is slow and does not work well with Firefox.
Well if your grammar and spelling are any indication you got what you deserve.:(

Well I were just billed for free Dish 500 upgrade and $32.95 for more than half of channels I don't watch and In order to get all channels I have had with cable will cost me $42.99 this price the same as I have had with cable TV I will go back to cable after 2 year contract and will never look back at Dish Network ever!
And I have none HD receiver (I am not reach)

One more thing Dish Network website Is slow and does not work well with Firefox.

You did a 2 year contract and didn't read the terms? OMG .....are you just mad because your not too bright?

A 2 year contract? ...with Dish? WTF?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)