Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Don't forget there is a Tech Chat tonight on Dish Network Channel 101!

We will be holding our famous Tech Chat... Chat here at SatelliteGuys as well we have some great prizes to give away, not only the very first TIMETRAX Sirius Complete systems, but quite possibly a Dish Network DVR or two as well. :)

SatelliteGuys would like to make a request to ALL members who own a Dish Network 50x series DVR to call in to tonight's chat at 888-621-2078 and ask where the Name Based Recording feature is that Dish Network CEO Charlie Ergen said would be available to all 50x owners by February 14th.

It is our feeling here at SatelliteGuys.US that Charlie should be held accountable for his comments and promises.

Also if you get on the air and are with us in our chat please mention SatelliteGuys.US on the air and you will win a $50 gift certificate from DishStore.NET. :)

It appears that by the time tonight's chat airs SatelliteGuys will hit the 18,000 registered member milestone! We are proud to be the Internet's Largest Satellite Information Forum! We are also proud to not kiss corporate butt and work hard to give you the consumers the biggest bang for you buck.

Hope to see you tonight at http://chat.satelliteguys.us !

i would call but don't have dish anymore. i have tried in the past to get past the screeners to no avail. i think they have a comment section that they note how much someone calls.

good luck to everyone.

Call in about a question for the 942 or one of the other new receivers, asking how something will work, or if they will have some feature, or ask about broadband telephone and how it can or can't work with Dish's receivers. Something technical is the key, but nothing that is to complicated. Then if and when you get through, do the switch, and ask about NBR on the 50X series!

BTW it appears that on tonight's chat we will be giving away the following...

* TimeTrax Sirius Complete System
* Dish Network DVR 508
* Dish Network DVR 522

No need to guess any secrets, to be eligible to win, you must be a member of SatelliteGuys.US and be in the chat. If we call your name you have 60 seconds to respond that your there, if you do YOU WIN! (If not we draw for another winner) (Sorry SatelliteGuys Staff is not eligible to win)

See you tonight!

Sorry I could not join your chat tonight. I kept getting connection errors and will have to do a little research on the problem. See you next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)