Dish Network to Launch New Satellite For HD

Thank you. I vaguely remembered there was another one. Won't impact me much, though.

neljtorres said:
I hope it has coverage to Puerto Rico and Dish let us get those HD channles:amen:

I will never trust anything Dish says until I can tune to it. then again it's never stopped them from taking them away either

They need to add Duplicate Locals from 129 to 61.5 cause most of the East coast Locals are only on 129 which being so low on the horizon many things block it from getting picked up causing not only install problems but later LOS issues. I know many people around here that couldn't migrate from 61.5 to 129 cause of tree's so they are stuck losing out on not only HD locals but many other HD channels that they are paying for but no getting.

I hope that once they get the new sat in that they will be able to move the WA east coast channels over to it. And maybe let PR get a couple more so englishtycoon will shut up. ;)

whatchel1 said:
I hope that once they get the new sat in that they will be able to move the WA east coast channels over to it. And maybe let PR get a couple more so englishtycoon will shut up. ;)

Yes. Throw the natives a bone to shut us up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts