Dish new HD Pack for Puerto Rico

today while driving around town I noticed a dish 500 install with a 4.5ft antenna and one around 2.5 ft for 110w
whats the minimum antenna needed to get 110w these days?for my apartment I have a 20inch DTV dish I might use if its possible
dish installed a 4.5ft for my 110w when I subscribed the other day

Aha everything is up. Glad to hear Nel that everything looks great. I have to wait to get home tonight. At least the guys at the advance engeniring department were spot on. Nel let me know if the remaining channels on 61.5 were made available; not including premium channels. Thanks in advance.

Sorry I posted this also on the other thread. But we are posting comments on both trads for the same thing.

Nel....can u confirm how many HD channels r u getting? R u getting any HD channel from 61.5 besides premiums?

Also now that these channels on on...whats the signal strenght of the spots?

Nel....can u confirm how many HD channels r u getting? R u getting any HD channel from 61.5 besides premiums?

Also now that these channels on on...whats the signal strenght of the spots?

Well I don't get 61.5.

The channels are here: Animal Planet, Life, TNT,DISC,HIST,TOON,COMEDY,DISNEY,disneyxd,nick,usa,ae,syfy,bravo,food,fx,hgtv,spike,tbs,hdtheather,hdnet,hdmovies,mtv,cnn,twc,espn,espn2,tlc,cinemax and hbo if you are subscribe to these channels and yiye avila channel on 54 and 7797

spotbeams are around the 80's 4.5 dish

I sub to dish latino max .PR Locals + HD pak but not new HD channel.sry for double post:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I guess Dish is activating this new HD pack by some logic or order....& u can either wait or call Dish.

Good luck & hope u enjoy the new HD channels. As u can see Nel is on top of the moon....& cant decide which channel to watch.....so many HD options....:p

I guess Dish is activating this new HD pack by some logic or order....& u can either wait or call Dish.

Good luck & hope u enjoy the new HD channels. As u can see Nel is on top of the moon....& cant decide which channel to watch.....so many HD options....:p

My wife stold the HDTV she is watching HGTV!
If anyone wants to play nfl fantasy I have two spaces left! Send me a pm with you email I will send you the password and the link!

I don't have the HD pack but would like to contribute and ask some things:

1. I am very interested in reading reports from someone who is receiving the new HD PR pack and has 61.5. Do you see any HD from 61.5?

2. Does anyone from PR has WGN in HD?

3. I have 61.5. When I go to STARZ HD in 350 or MAX HD in 310 I receive them from 61.5. Obviously, when I go to STARZ HD in 4924 or MAX HD in 4923 I receive them from 110. I believe this is because they lost their mapdowns, right?

4. I am still receiving all the SDs included in the uplink today (like TVLand and E!) from 119. Is there a way to force the receiver to use 110? Can anyone with the HD pack active confirm is they receive these channels from the spotbeam at 110 or still from 119?

Thanks.

Just confirmed, I am receiving channel 54(new SD local)
I currently have only access to TV2 since thats where my slingbox is hooked up and I am not home
I can see the channels for example TNT HD after TNT SD but for example CNN HD does not appear after the SD in my EPG
please what am I doing wrong currently I do not have an HDTV hooked but anyways I could view the channels marked as HD right next to the SD version of it

I cant even see a single new HD channel just the stupid religious channel(channel 54 which is new and SD)
I tried everything the agent told me to troubleshoot and I cant seem to find the new HD channels just the old ones like USA,TNT,HDnet,HDtht,HDmovies
what the hell is wrong?:rant:
I did everything factory reset get an agent to send an authorization to my receiver , reset,check switch,unplug for 2mins and then the agent said that if I am not receiving the new HD it means my receiver is busted and I just cant explain how what would happen if its 1 day old and I was able to view my SD pack and when I called for the HD to be added I didnt have to reset the receiver or anything, it just appeared and everything was ok until the release of the new channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)