Dish new HD Pack for Puerto Rico

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](24DrDepT) Angel R. QQL: I doubled checked, everything is in set, your equipment is up to date. This new package should become available after 2 Am on 8/01/09 Eastern Time. make sure that your receiver is off (all lights need to be off from your receiver) so that the receiver can properly download your new programming.

sounds promising
[/FONT]

Also frustrated

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](24DrDepT) Angel R. QQL: I doubled checked, everything is in set, your equipment is up to date. This new package should become available after 2 Am on 8/01/09 Eastern Time. make sure that your receiver is off (all lights need to be off from your receiver) so that the receiver can properly download your new programming.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sounds promising[/FONT]
Symbol I have had the same nightmare. I tried to call CSR and the only "intelligent" answer they give me is to wait until August 1. I even have the HD enabled HD pak on my account and all HD channels are red! Very Very Very frustrating. I hope we have HD in the morning.

I called this morning to add the HD package again and their systems are down
icon9.gif
. On the Puerto Rico page it does show, "The best HD offer in Puerto Rico with over 30 HD channels".

Still without HD. Customer Support continues to lie. Now they say they are not aware of any problems with HD programming in PR !!!! I told the supervisor to start reading and educating. It is incredibly frustrating. Now they have their system down. Is it casualty that the day of programming changes this occurs????? Like the song ... Only Time Will Tell. :mad:

I still have no HD, the little ones turn red in my epg after 15mins of viewing them
also I just checked my account and it says
Current Programming: AK/HI BronzeHD, Classic Bronze 100 Local Channels: Puerto Rico DMA Package Premium Channels: 1 Yr Cinemax for a Penny with Autopay Participation, HBO, Showtime Unlimited International or Ala Carte Add-ons:

System is down. This was expected (at least by me :)) since today there are a lot of national changes going on (Platinum HD for our friends in the continental U.S.). I feel a little bit sorry for the CSR's that are working today, they will have a lot in their plate.

Patience, and let's hope the system works again before too late this afternoon...

I still have no HD, the little ones turn red in my epg after 15mins of viewing them
also I just checked my account and it says
Current Programming: AK/HI BronzeHD, Classic Bronze 100 Local Channels: Puerto Rico DMA Package Premium Channels: 1 Yr Cinemax for a Penny with Autopay Participation, HBO, Showtime Unlimited International or Ala Carte Add-ons:

I think they had messed up your account, why AK/HI Bronce?
DISH Network - Puerto Rico Programming Packages - 1.888.825.2557

Ask for the Puerto Rico HD package, also try the chat sometimes it just works better...

Good Luck!

dish network advance technical department

dish network advance technical department 1888 681 0879
they may help your with Puerto Rico HD pak and the system is up and running . they fix my problem .if the new HD channel are showing at the Guide but red tell them to remove package from your acc. and reinstall it.that work for me:angel::angel::angel:
before I called them:
Current Programming:AK/HI SilverHD,Classic Silver 200 Local Channels:Puerto Rico DMA Package Premium Channels:HBO, Showtime Unlimited International or Ala Carte Add-ons:DISH DVR Service

After I called them
Current Programming:Classic Silver 200 Local Channels:Puerto Rico DMA Package Premium Channels:HBO, Showtime Unlimited International or Ala Carte Add-ons:DISH DVR Service, HD ENABLED, Nosports, HD Pak

Last edited:
dish network advance technical department 1888 681 0879
they may help your with Puerto Rico HD pak and the system is up and running . they fix my problem .if the new HD channel are showing at the Guide but red tell them to remove package from your acc. and reinstall it.that work for me:angel::angel::angel:

Good information COCO!:up

I went to my account online (not that it has been of any use in the past). Where yesterday I had "Gold HD" as an alternative (in the HD channels section) today there is nothing. You click in the little "plus" (+) sign, it changes to a minus sign, but nothing appears...

Just FYI, while we wait for Dish to restore their servers...

Some clients with Vip722k still without the HD Channels , and with my Vip211 , i haven't receive all the HD Channels , error 004 appears in those that i am not receiving ,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)